We are building and operating a unique software stack of cloud infrastructure, services, and APIs to deliver a robust B2B SaaS product to our customers. We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to lead and execute all infrastructure initiatives in the company, including cloud services, implementation of automated deploy tools, roll-out of containers to ease the software development process, as well as optimize and monitor several software systems and services. This person will work closely with our software development team and founders.
What You'll Do:
- Own the technical infrastructure of the company: take responsibility for a family of systems – be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement to keep our production systems scaling and performing fast
- Implement various development, testing and automation tools
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations
- Monitor processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ direct hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer in an AWS Cloud environment.
- Solid experience building new pipelines from scratch using GitLab.
- Solid experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Strong experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of security best practices and audit.
- Solid experience configuring and managing databases
- You have top-notch communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- A true team player with great soft skills like positive attitude, can-do mindset and adaptability to a dynamic environment.